Tuesday 18 December 2012

Happy Bento B90 19/12/12 a duckie xmas

Today's idea is an impromptu one as I was too tired to plan one.. Yawn.

Since I'm doing sandwiches (again, yes) I decided to cut them into triangles and as I was stacking up, they fell like dominoes! Oh no! But hey, I saw something- I could use them to make a Christmas tree! That excites me! I rushed to my veg
compartment and ran through to see what I can use to decorate my tree! Hence I ended up using lettuce strips, cucumber slices, cherry tomatoes to represent the star! I use duckie picks to decorate the tree! As for Santa's body, it's a pear! Haha my hubbie came and took a peek when I was doing up his bento, out of curiosity I asked him if he can make out what's in his bento? He instantly told me its s Christmas tree! Hohoho I've succeeded! do note that there are pressies (biscuit squares) under the Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment