Sunday 2 September 2012

Happy Bento B39 3/9/12

After a lazy weekend, it's back to Monday tomorrow. I decided to do something simple and sweet for the start of a week of work for the BIG kid hee :)

Rummaging through my toys, I told myself that the first character that I picked up will be the theme for my bento tomorrow. Shortly after, hello kitty cookie cutters came up! I picked that up and thought I should try something new- hello kitty pouch :) I wanted to try out some of those daisy shaped 3D flowers that I saw online, hence I modified it using daiso square bread mould and my hello kitty :)

For the hello kitty pouch, I filled it up with homemade egg mayonnaise. I came up with my own egg mayonnaise using the following:

Homemade egg mayonnaise (for 4 slices of bread)
Ingredients:
1) 2 hard boiled eggs
2) mayonnaise
3) Italian herbs
4) black pepper
5) salt

Procedures
1) smashed the hard boiled eggs in a bowl.
2) add in 1 to 1.5 tsp of mayonnaise, dashes of black pepper, Italian herbs and a small pinch of salt.
3) mix well and serve.

For condiments, I had oats biscuits, orange quarts and multivitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment