Sunday 30 September 2012

Happy Bento B58 1/10/12

After a busy day of gathering with families for mid-autumn festival the day before, I hardly had time to plan for today's bento.

Since its children's day today, I decided to do a simple impromptu charaben - dinosaur bento! However, it's gonna be a less healthy one as there's less vegetables in there :(( what to do, schedule is way too packed for groceries shopping this week!

I did a chicken burger using grilled chicken patty, cucumber slices and some remaining cheese from the dinosaur. For the dinosaur, I used cheddar and mozzarella cheese slices to have some colour effect (I feel that my bento colours is too plain today other than some red colour).

For the condiments, I had sliced apple, wedges sticks, garlic chilli sauce, multivitamin pills and chocolate wafer.

No comments:

Post a Comment