Wednesday 29 May 2013

Happy Bento B131 30/5/13

Today Mr man is feeling slightly better. To help him with his recovery, there's Tingkat lunch for him! He was delighted!

In order to keep food warm for a longer period of time, I poured boiling water into the washed vacuum flask and let it stay overnight.

I prepared mixed brown rice minced meat with silver fish porridge, steamed shredded cabbage and onions with teriyaki sauce and lastly, grilled sotong balls ( which I make them looked like flowers).

In the morning, i opened the vacuum flask and throw away the hot water. yes, the water is still hot! After I scooped the hot porridge into the vacuum flask and placed the steamed vegetable on it. I cling wrapped with both binder together and poked some holes on top of the cling film. After I placed the grilled sotong ball on top of the vegetables, I cling wrapped again with poked holes on the top of the cling wrap. Finally, I covered the container and ensure that I close it tightly and properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment