Wednesday 1 August 2012

A big welcome

Hi! Welcome to my happy bento.I never knew about the fun in creating bentos until I started reading again during my period of suffering and recuperation from severe lower back pain. Throughout this whole period of time, I count my blessings to have a doting, caring and supportive hubby to look after me.( despite the fact that he has a crazy working schedule) Seeing how stressful his work can be, I decided to do something that can motivate and cheer him on :)

As I can only rest, I decided to do some reading, besides watching tv programs and dramas :) Happiness :)) It was this period that I chanced upon books which can fulfill my requirements to make happy bentos :)

The creations that I posted here are specially prepared to bring happiness and motivation to all, especially my hubby. Sit tight as you travel with me in this happy bento journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment